Melbourne 10k Run
Date: Sunday 4th, December 2022
Distance: 10km Run or Jog
Prams welcome in last wave start
Venue (Start and Finish Line): Catani Gardens, St Kilda
10km – 7:30am start
|10km Run (Includes 2XU T-shirt and Finisher Medal)||Entry|
|Presale (Ends 31st August 11:59pm)||$65|
|Super Early Bird (Ends 29th September 11:59pm)||$70|
|Early Bird (Ends 15th November 11:59pm)||$75|
|Standard Entry (Ends 30th November 11:59pm)||$80|
Got a group of 3 or more?
We’ll give you 10% off all entries.
How? Simply create your group via the link below, and email firstname.lastname@example.org, and we’ll activate your group discount. Please note discounts will not be applied retrospectively. Please ensure you email to activate the discount prior to payment.
Flat and Scenic. Run alongside the iconic St Kilda palm trees on Beach Road, passing Luna Park while taking in the fresh beach air.
Beach Road Closed, Kerferd Rd to Glenhuntly Rd – 6:30am to 11:30am. Managed crossings at Cowderoy St and St Kilda Marina. Resident access lane provided for residents of Beach Road.
Kit Options (T-shirt and Timing Bib):
1. Kit Postage is available during registration – Posted within 1 month of the event.
2. Kit Collection is available on the event weekend from 11 am – 2 pm Saturday 4th Dec, or from 5:30 am on Sunday 4th Dec, Catani Gardens, St Kilda.
(Only the best for you!)
- 2XU event t-shirt (Excluding 1km U12 Event)
- Finishers medal (All distances)
- Race bib and pins
- Beyond Blue wristband for all fundraisers (share your page!)
- The best support you’ve ever had on course
- Results and splits
- Water points on course (All Distances)
- electrolyte (21.1km & 10km)
- Bananas (21.1km)
- Closed Beach Road, medical, and the best staff/volunteer support