Melbourne 5k Run or Walk
Registrations Open: Friday 31st May 2024
Date: Sunday 1st, December 2024
Distance: 5km Run, Jog Or Walk
Prams welcome in last wave start
Venue (Start and Finish Line): Catani Gardens, St Kilda
5km – 9:30am start
|5km||Red (Under 25mins)|
|5km||Green (Under 35mins)|
|5km||Yellow (Under 45mins)|
|5km||Blue (Over 45mins)|
|5km||Orange (Jog / Walk)|
- You must be at least 7 years of age on the day of the Event to participate in the 5 km distance. Please note in your registration if you are taking an infant/child on the course in a Pram or similar carrier.
|5km Run & Walk
(First 7500 entries across all distances include 2XU T-shirt, all finishers receive medal)
Got a group of 3 or more?
We’ll give you 10% off all entries.
How? Simply create your group via the link below, and email email@example.com, and we’ll activate your group discount. Please note discounts will not be applied retrospectively. Please ensure you email to activate the discount prior to payment.
Flat and Scenic. Run alongside the iconic St Kilda palm trees on Beach Road, passing Luna Park while taking in the fresh beach air.
Beach Road Closed, Kerferd Rd to St Kilda St – 5:30am to 11:30am. Managed crossings at Cowderoy St and St Kilda Marina. Resident access lane provided for residents of Beach Road.
Kit Options (T-shirt and Timing Bib):
1. Kit Postage is available during registration – Posted within 1 month of the event.
2. Kit Collection is available on the event weekend from 10 am – 2 pm Saturday 30th Nov, or from 5:30 am on Sunday 1st Dec, Catani Gardens, St Kilda.
(Only the best for you!)
- 5km, 10km and 21.1km include the new 2024 2XU Wellness Run T-Shirt
- Baggage Drop At Start/Finish Venue
- 1km U12 Junior include a Kids T-Shirt
- Finishers medal (All distances)
- Race bib and pins
- Beyond Blue wristband for all fundraisers (share your page!)
- The best support you’ve ever had on course
- Results and splits
- Water points on course (All Distances)
- Closed Beach Road, medical, and the best staff/volunteer support